WELCOME TO VALLEY DESIGN
Valley Design is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, ITAR registered manufacturer of substrates, wafers, windows, precision shims and spacers and other flat optical and electro-optical components for semiconductor, telecommunications, medical, aerospace and research applications. We offer precision machining services including lapping, polishing, dicing, backgrinding, 4&5 axis CNC machining and core / hole drilling. We process all types of materials both customer supplied, and from our own large stock of materials including Fused Silica and Quartz, Glass of all types, Ceramics such as 99.6% and 96% Alumina, Aluminum Nitride, Macor and Silicon Carbide, Sapphire, Silicon, Germanium, Molybdenum, Metals such as Aluminum, Copper, Tungsten, Stainless Steel, and exotic alloys, PEEK, Polyimides and many more. We have 1,000's of finished wafers and substrates available from stock for immediate shipment.
Over the past 45 years Valley Design has built a reputation as a recognized leader in advanced materials processing for the global high tech community. From our 35,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility, Valley offers one-stop shopping for precision lapping, optical polishing, dicing, 4&5 axis CNC machining, backgrinding, core / hole drilling and other machining services for complex parts and components. We process both customer supplied parts, as well as a wide variety of materials readily available from our large in-stock inventory. We also fabricate and stock a wide variety of standard and custom sized Fused Silica and Glass wafers, Aluminum Nitride and Alumina ceramic substrates, SEMI standard wafers up to 450mm diameter, optical windows, precision shims, spacers, washers and submounts sized within microns, metal mirrors, color glass filters, domes and many other flat components for optics, electro-optics, micro electronics, photonics and semiconductors. We handle parts from as small as 0.127mm square up to 48” in diameter.
Combining our unique experience in lapping, polishing, dicing and machining of many different types of materials along with 4&5 axis CNC machining has enabled us to innovate special process capabilities including ultra-thin (10-15um), ultra-flat (1/10 wave), optical finishes (< 1 Angstrom Ra , <10/5 scratch/dig), and tight tolerances (+/- .5um). We operate over 100 single and double sided lapping, polishing, grinding and dicing machines, and offer advanced metrology capabilities.
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
As an ISO 9001: 2015 Certified manufacturer, we are committed to customer satisfaction, and to continually improving our products, services and our internal Quality Management System procedures which make our business run. We can work with you from R&D prototypes to full production, and our Customer Service Team is available from 8:00am EST to 5:00pm PST. From the initial RFQ stage, through to completion and shipment of your order, Valley maintains close communication with its customers to ensure that the order goes through smoothly, quickly and professionally. We look forward to receiving your request, and to the opportunity to work together on your next project.
WHY TRY VALLEY DESIGN?
- 45 years of experience in precision lapping, polishing, CNC machining, dicing and grinding of all materials
- Excellent reputation for precision, innovation, quality and customer service
- One-stop shop for 4 and 5 axis CNC machining, shaping, lapping, polishing and dicing
- Wide variety of equipment to process all materials from soft PEEK to hard Sapphire
- Over 100 single and double-side lapping and polishing machines from 12” up to 64” for small to large geometry lapping and polishing to process parts from 0.127mm square up to 48” diameter
- Flexibility to work with our customers from prototypes and R&D through to full production
- Large in-stock inventory of materials including Fused Silica, Glass, 96% and 99.6% Alumina, Aluminum Nitride, Sapphire and more
- 1,000’s of finished wafers and substrates available from stock
- Comprehensive process, fixturing, equipment and tooling knowledge
- Highly experienced and skilled process technicians – 100’s of years of collective experience
- Advanced R&D and metrology capabilities: WYKO Optical Profilometer, Keyence CMM Measurement System, 12" Diameter Optical Interferometer, Tesa Hite Plus 36" Electronic Height Gage, Mitutoyo Drop Indicators, Super Micrometers, Stylus Profilometers
- 35,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities – ISO 9001:2015 Certified – ITAR Registered - AS9100 Coming Soon
- Worldwide customer base with direct sales representation in Germany, France and Scandinavia
Come to Valley Design for all your precision machining requirements, and for wafers, substrates and components of all types.LEARN MORE ABOUT VALLEY DESIGN >
Here would be text about the variety of services that you offer and how your always up for a challenge. It could mention the varierty of clients that you work with or, the different sizes of companies, and how you do more than just “make thin stuff”. Learn more.