Independent Sales Representatives Needed
Valley Design Corp., a leader in precision machining of high tech materials for over 35 years, is seeking independent sales representatives throughout the world. Valley has numerous items which can be sold from stock and also fabricates to customer specifications. Process development and technology transfer are also available.
HYBRID MICROCIRCUIT SUBSTRATES precision polished, lapped, as fired, diced, and drilled available in standard and custom sizes, shapes and thicknesses
- Aluminum nitride substrates
- Aluminum oxide 99.6% Alumina thin film substrates and 96% Alumina thick film substrates
- Other substrate materials: Sapphire, Fused Silica, Steatite, Silicon Carbide, Cordierite, Spinel, Optical Glass, Mulite, ALON, Stainless Steel, Silicon, Polyimide
MEMS, NANO-TECHNOLOGY, SEMICONDUCTOR related materials and services for Universities, R&D Laboratories and High-tech Industry
- Angstrom level surface finishes, bonded and bumped wafer thinning and polishing, ultra-thin wafers from Glass, Fused Silica, Sapphire, Semiconductors, Ceramics, Silicon Carbide and most other materials
POLISHED FLAT OPTICS, windows, wafers, mirrors and substrates
- Materials include 1737 Glass, 7070 Glass, AF 45, ALON, B270, Barium Fluoride, BK7, Crystals, Color Filter Glass, Fused Silica, Fused Quartz, Gallium Arsenide, Metals, MgO, Molybdenum, PLZT, PZT, Polyimide, Pyrex, Quartz, Roulon, Sapphire, Silicon Carbide, Silicon, Single Crystal Quartz, Soda Lime Glass, Stainless Steel, Teflon, Zerudor, Zinc Selenide, Zinc Sulfide and others
WAFER, WINDOW AND SUBSTRATE FLATNESS MEASUREMENT INTERFEROMETER
- Low cost non-contact Optical Interferometer specially designed to measure flatness of thin transparent wafers and substrates as well as vacuum chucks and other similar parts
INTERNATIONAL TRADE SHOWS
In June of 2007, Valley Design exhibited at Laser 2007 World of Photonics in Munich, Germany. The show was extremely successful in furthering VDC's goals of expanding its business overseas. As a result of that participation, Valley Design and HEBO Special Glass entered into a cooperative representation agreement, whereby VDC represents HEBO color filter glass products in the USA, and HEBO represents VDC products and services in Germany.
HEBO will join Valley Design in exhibiting at Photonics West in San Jose, CA January 22-24 2008 in Booth #1441. Valley will also exhibit with HEBO at Optatec in Frankfurt, Germany June 17-20, 2008. VDC management will be available at both of these upcoming trade shows to meet with potential partners from England, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, and other interested countries.
Full time customer service position. Successful candidates will have optical coatings experience, along with previous work handling customer issues in a materials related environment.
-maintaining customer quotations
-provide support to customers via phone, fax , e-mail
-generate and track work orders, prepare traveler paperwork
-provide customer feedback to Engineering and Production Groups
-strive to improve product quality
Excellent communication skills and
ability to work with all levels with professionalism and tact.
Computer literacy, ability to work in fast pace and strong organizational skills a must.
CONTACT INFORMATIONValley Design Corp.
2 Shaker Rd.
Shirley, MA 01464-2525
USA Tel: 978-425-3030
Please call or e-mail for further details.