CMP Polishing of silicon, germanium, GaAs, GaP
CMP Semiconductor Material Polishing
CMP semiconductor polishing from Valley Design Corp. with large enough equipment to handle 300 mm wafers.
These machines utilize the most advanced hydroplane polishing techniques and are ideal for Silicon (Si), Germanium (Ge), Gallium Arsenide (GaAs), Gallium Phosphide (GaP), and other semiconductor and optical materials.
Custom single and double side polishing of all semiconductor and optoelectronic materials for:
- Ultra-thin wafers
- Anodic bonding
Other CMP polishing related Web sites:
- www.valleydesign.com/optical-grade-silicon.htm Optical Grade Silicon
- www.valleydesign.com/shaping.htm Semiconductor Material shaping
- www.valleydesign.com/pr5.htm Electro-optical materials
- www.valleydesign.com/ultra-thin.htm Silicon wafer and die thinning, backlapping and polishing
- www.valleydesign.com/silicon-polishing.htm Polished Silicon wafers, substrates, windows and plates
Contact Valley Design for all your polishing needs!