Small core drilling and hard material machining
Precision Core Drilling and Hard Material Machining
Core drilling, diamond glass drilling, ultrasonic drilling, milling, beveling, chamfering, impact grinding, cutting, edging, grinding, lapping, polishing.
Typical Core Drillable Materials:
- Fused Silica, Fused Quartz, Quartz, Pyrex, Filter Glass, Zerodur, Soda Lime Glass, Borofloat Glass, Borosilicate Glass, 7740, 1737F, 0211, 7070, BK-7, AF-45 and D-Z63 glasses.
- All semiconductor including Silicon, Germanium, GaP, GaAs.
- All optical materials such as ZnSe, ZnS, Garnet, Lanthium Aluminate, Lithium Fluoride, Luag.
- Hard materials such as Sapphire, Ceramics, Aluminum Nitride, Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, Boron Carbide, Steatite and others.
Typical Jobs - no edge roll off:
- Polished Fused Silica filter 1mm thick x 0.470" ± 0.003" diameter
- Double sided polished Silicon - .5mm thick x 0.5" and 1.0" diameter
- Polished Sapphire - 25 microns thick x 2mm diameter
- Polished Sapphire - 150 microns thick x 2mm diameter
- 99.6% Alumina ceramic disks - .5mm thick x 10mm diameter
Please call or e-mail for a quotation to meet your specifications.